aberdeen-music

Club section now up

soundian

Guest Hon Jonda
Yup' date=' the Granite City Guide Club section is finally up and running (limping?)

Here

If anyone wants to help out, get in touch.

The site looks very nice, very well laid out.

Suggestion: In the venues bit you could have capacity(in each venue profile) and type(preferrably beside the names of the places instead of having to click on them) it might help people who dont finish work until late

The site looks very nice' date=' very well laid out.

Suggestion: In the venues bit you could have capacity(in each venue profile) and type(preferrably beside the names of the places instead of having to click on them) it might help people who dont finish work until late[/quote']

Mmm, you try getting a definitive figure for capacity out of venues. I don't see how it would matter to someone, you either want to go or you don't. Can't see any harm in it though. Once I have time I'll put more info into the venue descriptions. It's not a high priority tohugh, so I wouldn't go holding your breath.

Not quite getting what you mean by type, as in type of venue? Most venues are multi-purpose, and most people know the venues well enough to know what to expect, or am I grabbing the wrong end of the stick here?