aberdeen-music

Marshall AVT50 trade for Squire guitar.

Runcie

Just wondering if anyone fancies trading there Tele for my marshall AVT50. I've seen the amps go for like £150 on ebay so I'd be after an alright Squire Tele or any of the jagstangy type ones. I'm not really interested in a strat though. Its a fairly loud 2 channel amp with spring reverb and is in good condition. Will sell for like £120 too. Let me know if anyones interested. Cheers.

Guest DustyDeviada
Yep' date=' but as great as that it doesn't really help me in my struggle to sell my one. Tell you what though I'll take your Tele off your hands, despite it being singed by the stereophonics if you fancy another amp. Come on!!![/quote']

Yep, I know if I had the Stereophonics' autograph on anything the first thing I would do would be to scratch it off.

*adapts french accent* i already got one :D

AVT50's are pretty decent. I have a tele squier purple but its signed by the phonics and it hangs on the wall :D

Don't sell it! - It'll be worth a fortune in a few years time.

I bought one of Tony Iommi's old 100w Laney Head units for 30 off a friend of a friend and sold it for a Klondike on eBay :up:

Don't want to say how much for, but my Les Paul Standard was NOT delivered by Santa!!!!!!!!!

There was absolutely no proof whatsoever that it was indeed one of The Reffmeisters old kit, but the word "allegedly" was enough for the rabid eBayers - and it was a stonking, classic early '70's amp.

Appreciate this isn't getting you any nearer to your Tele - but it's a good story :up:

DZL

Guest DustyDeviada

There are so many fake signatures on ebay now though that you would really need pictures of the band with the guitar to get a decent price I would say.

Here's Mr Les Paul and I with the guitar that he signed for me in NYC last July - not that I ever plan to sell it ;)

lp1-med.jpg

Guest DustyDeviada
dude' date=' i hate to say it, but that's not les paul it's jim bowen.

/x[/quote']

Sorry, I should have said, Les is the one on the right. ;)

Come on guys this really isn't helping me shift the amp I like NEVER use. Its turning into a total meaningless banter type situation. Anyone want my amp like at all!!! Its signed by Carlos Santana, Ricki Lake and Clint Eastwood (however there's no proof of the signatures being legit). Aye Aye bargain bargain!!!! I'll even throw in a lead, a can of Pepsi Lime and a ham and cheese toastie. How could anyone say no!!!!!

Come on guys this really isn't helping me shift the amp I like NEVER use. Its turning into a total meaningless banter type situation. Anyone want my amp like at all!!! Its signed by Carlos Santana' date=' Ricki Lake and Clint Eastwood (however there's no proof of the signatures being legit). Aye Aye bargain bargain!!!! I'll even throw in a lead, a can of Pepsi Lime and a ham and cheese toastie. How could anyone say no!!!!![/quote']

Sorry Bud - I think ALL posts tend to go off at a tangent at some point. - have pm'd you.

ps Rikki Lake??? WTF????