aberdeen-music

Wanted - SG

Mick Maverik

Hi, I'm really in the market for an SG at the moment. Ideally I'd really like a Tokai, but I know finding one on here might be a little unrealistic. Just basically want an idea of what everyone has to offer? If you have an SG of any make, and are willing to sell, slap up the details for me to have a look, cheers :up: (Also willing to do a swap perhaps for a 400 Yamaha I never use - complete with official hard case)

Andy

Hi' date=' I'm really in the market for an SG at the moment. Ideally I'd really like a Tokai, but I know finding one on here might be a little unrealistic. Just basically want an idea of what everyone has to offer? If you have an SG of any make, and are willing to sell, slap up the details for me to have a look, cheers :up: (Also willing to do a swap perhaps for a 400 Yamaha I never use - complete with official hard case)

Andy[/quote']

I have an SG - would never sell it BUT....www.guitarstrings.co.uk will do you it for 490 pounds - including a case and stuff.

Guest Gasss

I have an Epiphone SG fitted with Seymour Duncan Phatcats (P90s) and kluson tuners. It has some damage - chips to the finish on the upper horn, the lower body edge and one on the edge of the the fingerboard at the 1st fret but it plays well and sounds good.

I'd sell for 250 (the cost of the pickups alone was 200).

I can post some photos if you want.