aberdeen-music

Warning - The Gen have new demos!

RTG

Hey The Gen are an Elgin based band, who falllow the roots of many of their influences (Biffy, Arctic Monkeys, The Mascara Story, Green Day, INME, etc) and are gigging as much as possible around the area. Hpwever we have recently recorded some tracks and if you could give us any feedback on them we'd love you most likely for ever! CHEERS!! :popcorn:

www.purevolume.com/thegen

Robi - TGx

• 2 weeks later...

haha thanks. yeh the Aftershock is the only song which we've all contributed to lyrics, so i guess we'll burn together on that one. Cheers for all the comments.

Havn't played at all in Aberdeen, but were really hoping to soon, so maybe if someone could let us know the best place to play would be and I'll work on it!

Thanks again,

Robi TGx

get someone else to write your lyrics and you'll be best 'pop/punk' band this side of scotland in my opinion! really impressed! got any gigs coming up? where did you record your demos?

Stew

x

We don't have any immediate gigs at the moment as the one we were meant to be playing tonight got cancelled. But next ones so far:

(TBC) April (AM)- Acoustiic in Sound n Vision

(TBC) April (PM) - Ocean, Elgin

30th April (AM) - Acoustic, Commercial in Keith (Ewan McFarlene)

There will be more soon though, looking into Inverness, Aberdeen, Edinburugh and Glasgow for the summer!

Also the recording was done in Unity Studio in Auldearn with Alan Hartfeild. I't our third time with him, but this time the sound we got was much better, or more suited to what we were after which was great!

Laters..

Robi TGx