aberdeen-music

a long time ago...

Pudenfuhrer

Hi guys, this is blatant plugging really but you always said you'd like to hear if I did anything...

Well before Jaimi there was Me-- I must say I was a square peg in the band back then, but I think you guys are finally getting your moment now. I happened by and saw you a few times this year and I saw some line-up swap abouts etc... Interesting...

Anyway come check out DigitalSin on myspace if you fancy a look at what I'm up to.. later fellas

Pete

http://www.myspace.com/digitalsinrecords

hi guys

I was kind of picked up on a drunken night by Ian Rose way back after Jamie had first left for a while i think.. We had no vocals for a while then little Dave the crazy fiddler doing his black metal thing. It was probably not a very good time for the band and I think after I went so other ego's were ejected.. I played with Daves other band for a bit then realised that i couldnt really do the type of music i wanted in that type of band as im a computer/studio creative guy and cant solo worth a damn.. I also subscribe to liking 'industrial' which is chronically precious, isolated and isolationist and i can see why people knock it.

So a few years later me and my best mate decided to start making the music we have always wanted because there's no better reason!

But you guys sound very different now and im glad the band is out of the cul-de-sac it was kind of in a little back then. Chris and Mike would remember me im sure, they are both top gents..

p