aberdeen-music

ClearTone Web Page

PaulDW

Thats nay a bad page you got going on there, Tis good for the MP3's, been downlaodin the songs, Alone is the greatest - Agony up there as well. I would also say that you really need to get into the damn studio and record the new songs, then put them online! They really are a different sound and style for you guys.. more QOTSA and Pearl Jam than anything. {=ART=}

Yeah this is just the page we are going to use in the mean time, it will at least give people the chance to ehar some of our stuff, and see when we are playing which is the main thing... But I have seen some of the designs on paper for the actual website, its looking good, we just need to ge tit up and running...

Yeah I aint sure bout the Pearl Jam thing either, its just we have had a few people say that at times it reminds them of Pearl Jam... hmm... I don't know... Maybe ART was meaning the new stuff we havent recorded yet, but ah well.. Thanks for taking the time to Listen!