aberdeen-music

For fans of Faith No More, Ulver, Tool etc...

Hog

The vocalist from Ulver is up there with Devin as one of my fave musicians. He usually dabbles with electronica although he used to make black metal and even remixed an Emperor tune. This is Garm in a rock band. The first tune, near the end, has ace harmonies and in the other song "Rapid eye movement" he could easily compete with Hetfield IMHO.

http://www.myspace.com/spiralsektor

this is excellent stuff...

don't care for devin much' date=' should have stuck to being a session player in frontline assembly[/quote']

He wasnt a session player in FLA, he did a couple of guest spots. Listen to Alien by Strapping Young Lad, it might make u change your mind or hate him more.:up: Anyway, he is now way more popular than FLA so he made the right career move to go solo.

He wasnt a session player in FLA' date=' he did a couple of guest spots. Listen to Alien by Strapping Young Lad, it might make u change your mind or hate him more.:up: Anyway, he is now way more popular than FLA so he made the right career move to go solo.[/quote']

i'm just teasing ya! i'm sure he did tour with fla got a video somewhere.

don't nderestimate FLA tho they have made heaps of albums under various guises some might even surprise you. Between their Delerium project, soundtrack and remix work theyve prolly made enough mulla not to care how popular FLA are.

Will check out Alien and let you know what I think. Got the first couple of SYL albums.

i'm just teasing ya! i'm sure he did tour with fla got a video somewhere.

don't nderestimate FLA tho they have made heaps of albums under various guises some might even surprise you. Between their Delerium project' date=' soundtrack and remix work theyve prolly made enough mulla not to care how popular FLA are.

Will check out Alien and let you know what I think. Got the first couple of SYL albums.[/quote']

Yeah, FLA are awesome. I will check out some more FLA soon.:up:

Demon of the Fall- Yep, got Arcturus, they are brilliant, heard the new album?