aberdeen-music

definition of boredom

Guest Tam o' Shantie

Guest Tam o' Shantie

fighting with a santa claus 'bot' on gay-oh-ell messenger

phatxtom (02:19:13): hey

SantaClaus (02:19:13): Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas! I'm here on AIM! Everything we talk about here is between you and me! If you want to know more, you can type "privacy". Now, streeeeetch that window and let's get started.

So, have you been naughty or nice?

phatxtom (02:19:24): shut up you cunt

SantaClaus (02:19:24): Hmm... Nice answer. Note to self: check list twice for this one. let me inspire you to get on my Good List with a free gift. Come back here to pick it up on December 22nd. Now, type menu to see the fun and games the elves have put on AIM for you.

phatxtom (02:19:35): listen you fat wanker...

SantaClaus (02:19:36): If the elves and I are not keeping up with you, try using the menu while we catch up!

phatxtom (02:19:46): ...i'll slice you open like a lamb

SantaClaus (02:19:46): Without a doubt?

phatxtom (02:19:55): don't interrupt me, you child molester

SantaClaus (02:19:55): Pardon me?

phatxtom (02:20:02): playing dumb now, eh?

SantaClaus (02:20:02): Ho Ho! Now you and Mrs. Claus could probably get along very well.

phatxtom (02:21:07): yeah...a little TOO well. while you're out breaking into little kids bedrooms and tryign to get into little kids' stockings, i'll be getting mrs. claus out of hers!

SantaClaus (02:21:07): Oh, my. That is a mouthful. I'm so busy typing to so many children, could you send me a slightly smaller note?

phatxtom (02:21:19): she'll get more than just a stocking filler, mate

SantaClaus (02:21:40): Hanging stocking by the fireplace is an old tradition. I fill up stocking with little treats for boys and girls when I see them.

phatxtom (02:23:41): don't justify your sick practices with lame excuses - it's traditional for the KKK to burn crosses in innocent black families' gardens - is this something you partake in too, hatemonger?

SantaClaus (02:23:42): Now, now... That's simply just too much for elves and me to understand in one go. Could you try asking something a little shorter?

phatxtom (02:26:19): like your penis?

SantaClaus (02:26:20): My goodness. I'm afraid I cannot respond to that kind of talk.

A lump of coal for you.