aberdeen-music

New Baby Karma Lineup debut with Eskimo Blonde

jester1470

Baby Karma will be debuting their new line up at the Lemon Tree this Saturday in support of X-Factor namesakes Eskimo Blonde ;)

The new line-up for BK involves 2 Chrises, one on keys and one on drums and gives the band a new and interesting sound. Chris on keys is also a solo performer as 'The Boy Lacks Patience' and anyone who's seen him will know he's rather good. Chris on drums is new to the Aberdeen scene having previously played in Nottingham and is a good, solid drummer, something rare to find.

For anyone interested there are mp3's on www.baby-karma.co.uk and live ones from the bands debut at www.myspace.com/babykarmaband

The full line up is:

Baby Karma - see above :)

The Method - Influenced by Radiohead, Coldplay, Manics, Pearl Jam, Pink Floyd, RHCP and

of course the Beatles. The Method have a unique sound not too heavy, but not too light - an even compromise. http://www.method-band.co.uk/

KFTokyo - who I know nothing about, and can't find any info on but I'm sure are excellent ;)

Eskimo Blonde - As one of the North East's longest running original rock bands, Eskimo Blonde make their return to the Lemon Tree with an explosive new live set.

With interest in the band stretching as far as America, their music is ever evolving to produce the kind of guitar based pop / rock that gets stuck in your head. A recent commission for a U.S TV series has kept the dream alive for these guys and only proves that Scotland has one of the most happening live music scenes

around. http://www.eskimoblonde.com/

Anyone interested in coming PM me, I have tickets for sale, hopefully you'll come down and give us some support, the Method are well worth seeing I caught them at Keith Chaos, and they were excellent.

Cheers

Stuart