aberdeen-music

free tears tickets

Noir

piss off' date=' i really dont care[/quote']

You shouldn't really tell people to piss off when they're being nice to you.

Tell you what though, I'll give you a call later (on the number you thoughtfully posted) & we can meet at the gig tonight & you can get the oppurtunity to tell me to my face, if you're brave enough.

Deal?

Tell you what though' date=' I'll give you a call later (on the number you thoughtfully posted) & we can meet at the gig tonight & you can get the oppurtunity to tell me to my face, if you're brave enough.

Deal?[/quote']

Watch him. He's getting pretty keen on stalking people on these forums!

for the love of god, feel free to fone me for all i care, if you look on this site you'll find all 3 of my mobile numbers easily... and im sure there is something wrong with threatening 16 year olds..... nehoo, sorry for telling you to piss off

for the love of god' date=' feel free to fone me for all i care, if you look on this site you'll find all 3 of my mobile numbers easily... and im sure there is something wrong with threatening 16 year olds..... nehoo, sorry for telling you to piss off[/quote']

thanks for your apology. that's all that was needed.

it's nice to be nice, you know - even if you are 16.

And it wasn't a threat - it was an offer. It's all very well telling people ot piss off when you're hidden behind a keyboard but occasionally people take offence when all they're doing is trying to help. Some people take offence more seriously that I do.

Enjoy the gig - just try to less offensive in future though.