aberdeen-music

eternal thanks to all who ... ...

The Ghost Of Fudge

... helped out for the fudge awards last night.

that means rob and ross for the vast quantity of work they did which ensured the venue looked fucking brilliant, you got lots of food, and you had snippets fo the nominees to enjoy.

the sound crew and all those who loaded PAs, hung lights, soundchecked bands, ran the stage and cleared shit up at the end.

the waiters and waitresses, chefs and cooks. the charming barstaff (whom i hope you tipped ocasionally), and all the rest who staffed moshulu last night and ran it fairly smoothly.

alun elizium, your dj for the night.

shelly, our beautiful hostess, and james for producing the endless stream of awards and envelopes.

orwell, stacatto set, and the gloria flaw. all of whom played blinders i thought. apologies for invading the stage during stacatto sets final song in order to provide that much needed 'drunken random clapping' element we felt was sorely lacking in their otherwise perfect song arrangement.

i think that just about covers it... oh, and all the people who turned up and rocked in the spirit of fudge.

Haha, fun night pretty much. Just as long as you don't take it all too seriously, eh?!

Cheers to whoever voted for us to win the Extreme award, I was sure that Sidca at least were more "popular" than us! We appreciate everyone who comes out to a gig to see us play, and we like to think we offer a "show" to our audience, rather than just a collection of tunes. The Karloff wagon rolls onward, and we have more good stuff planned for this year, both in terms of gigs and recordings. The aim is to maintain the progress we've made the last couple of years, and we couldn't do this without the support of our audience and without guys like Fudge. It's all much appreciated! Keep your eyes skinned and boogley for news both here and on our website (which we plan on overhauling drastically soon!).

:bat: