aberdeen-music

Jensen - where are you?

airport tiger

We were both in Aberdeen bandsthat played a similar style of music in the early-mid 90's - my in The Lorelei and Jensen in The Dreaming (who became Tinderbox). He also played in One God Universe, who were fantastic. Don't know off hand of anyone else who might know - there is a glasgow band called Macrocosmica (http://www.macrocosmica.org.uk/) and their drummer Keith used to be in The Dreaming/Tinderbox with Jensen - he might know, but he's been in Glasgow for quite a while now himself.

Hope this helps

Flossie

i remember The Lorelei - they were cool. mandoline player. i probably seen your band loads of times. so do you know mackie who lived with Jens? is he still playing - Damage? was that his band - he was on bass with keith and Kev - great guitar players - are they still playing?

i have lived in oxford for 9 years so dont know anything about aberdeen music now. although i went to see gerry jablonski do an accoustic set at the malt mill earlier in the year.

also do you remember a band called the last divide? are they still going?

Afraid I didn't know mackie, or Damage - might recognize the faces if I saw them though.

The Last Divide are no more - Sandy is married with kids, Ally is married, Jaff is married with at least one kid, Kev is also married (no kids that I know of), and Chris (who replaced Nick on drums) is a graphic designer.

Great band - great songs

Flossie

The band with Mackie, Keith et al was Damage inc. I haven't seen any of these guys recently.

Chris and Kev from Last divide are playing with Pete Duncan in a band called Floored. The last time I saw Jaff he was playing in a ceilidh band. Ali now lives in the sticks and every time I see him he's normally a bit the worse for wear (country loon in the big smoke).

I know it's not helping you find Jens, but informative nonetheless.

• 3 years later...