aberdeen-music

most encouraged.................

feeb

I've been kicking about the scene for the last 15 years and I have been fortunate enough to play some great gigs with top local bands and visiting acts. In the last few months I have been dead chuffed with the response from bands and paying audiences reaction to the way the scene is developing here and we are starting to encourage some serious purveyors of quality metal and hardcore oop north. Long may this continue!!!!! I am looking forward to seeing and playing some great gigs over the next few months and urge you all to get out, check out the talent and keep this scene alive. Cheers hella ta for the support for

ELEMENT 106 so far......... :rockon:

I've been kicking about the scene for the last 15 years and I have been fortunate enough to play some great gigs with top local bands and visiting acts. In the last few months I have been dead chuffed with the response from bands and paying audiences reaction to the way the scene is developing here and we are starting to encourage some serious purveyors of quality metal and hardcore oop north. Long may this continue!!!!! I am looking forward to seeing and playing some great gigs over the next few months and urge you all to get out' date=' check out the talent and keep this scene alive. Cheers hella ta for the support for

ELEMENT 106 so far......... :rockon:[/quote']

Hey Feeb welcome to the Intenet heh heh!