aberdeen-music

More DVDs (world cinema etc)

rufus13th

Hellboy Extended Edition DVD!!! (+ More)

The following are for sale or trade:

hellboy.jpgpending

Hellboy Director's Cut - USA Region 1 Import. 3 Discs, extended version (15).

The UK release is a flimsy theatrical cut. What I'm offering is the original vision from director Guillermo del Toro (ten minutes longer).

DISC ONE

The film

Introduction by Guillermo del Toro (0:25 min)

Audio commentary by director/co-writer Guillermo del Toro (new to the "Directors Cut")

Isolated score, with audio commentary by composer Marco Beltrami (Dolby Digital 5.1)

"Branching DVD comics" -feature (8 comics drawn by Mike Mignola, and written by Guillermo del Toro - you may select them from the "index menu", or as a link out from the film):

-Ragnarok: The Gate Of The Dragon

-Abe Sapien

-The Samaritan

-Pancakes

-Hellboys Belt: The Talismans

-Hellboy Scrapbook

-Rasputin: A Short Biography

-Kroenen

"The Right Hand of Doom" -set visits (8 short featurettes, which you may select from the "index menu", or as a link out from the film):

-Abbey Ruins (2:54 min)

-Brooms Office (2:04 min)

-Machen Library Alley (2:15 min)

-Subway Station (1:58 min)

-Subway Tunnels (2:23 min)

-Kroenens Lair (3:10 min)

-Egg Chamber (2:11 min)

-Catacombs (1.35 min)

Storyboard track (feature, that synchronizes artist Simeon Wilkins storyboards - hundreds of new images)

DVD-ROM:

-Printable original screenplay

-Script supervisors notebook

-Excerpts from Guillermo del Toros director notebook

DISC TWO

Introduction by actress Selma Blair (0:32 min)

Egg Chamber

Deleted Scenes (with optional directors commentary):

- Breaking the Ice Wall (0:30)

- Cab Ride (1:24)

- Russian Warehouse (2:33)

Hellboy: The Seeds of Creation making of.. documentary ("Pre-production", "Principal Photography", "Second Unit", and "Post production" - 142:43 min)

Cast and Crew Filmographies

Character Biographies (illustrated and text)

Kroenens Lair

Scene Progression: Ogdru Jahad (with directors introduction)

Animatics (fullscreen and comparison with film) (with directors introduction):

- Hellboy and Sammael (West Side Street)

- Hellboy and Sammael (Subway)

- Hellboy and Abe (Underwater Chamber)

- Behemoth

Board-a-Matics (fullscreen and comparison with film) (with directors introduction):

- B.P.R.D. Lift

- Bellamie Hospital

- The Bridge

- Hellboy (Rooftop)

- Supporting Beam Tunnel

Storyboards (fullscreen and comparison with film):

- Ragnarok

- Machen Library

- Hellboy and Sammael (Subway Platform)

- The Corpse

Maquette Video Gallery

(as rotating images with optional stills)

- Baby Hellboy

- Abe Sapien

- Sammael

- Ogdru Jahad

- The Corpse

- Behemoth

Bellamie Hospital

TV Spots (9)

Teaser Trailer

Theatrical Trailer

Print Campaign (stills):

- Poster Exploration

- Final Campaign

"Previews": The Forgotten, Seinfeld, Spider-Man 2, Spider-Man: The New Animated Series, 13 Going On 30, White Chicks, Stephen King Presents Kingdom Hospital, Anacondas: The Hunt For The Blood Orchid, Resident Evil: Apocalypse, Kaena

Hellboy Merchandise

DVD-ROM link to website

DISC THREE

Introduction by actor Ron Perlman (0:26 min)

Cast video commentary with Ron Perlman, Selma Blair, Jeffrey Tambor, and Rupert Evans (for the "Theatrical version" of the film - 121:51 min - NTSC - **Their commentary is the same from the "Theatrical cut" DVD release, only here the camera is on them and you watch the four sitting there on chairs (the film is in a small box in the lower left corner))

Production workshops

-Make-up and lighting tests (with audio commentary by Guillermo del Toro - 7:20 min)

-Visual effects how-tos:

*Bellamie hospital/B.P.R.D. llift miniatures (5:49 min)

*Computer generated sets/behemoth (4:01 min)

*Lizs fire (2:54 min)

Q&A Archive: Comic-Con 2002, with Guillermo del Toro, Ron Perlman, and Mike Mignola (23:16 min)

A Quick Guide To Understanding Comics, with Scott McCloud (12:18 min)

Galleries:

-Conceptual Art and Production Stills

-Mike Mignola Pre-production Art (you can browse them, or you can choose slideshow with audio commentary by Hellboys creator Mike Mignola)

-Directors Notebook

-Comic Book artist Pin-Ups

Previews (bonus trailers): "Labyrinth", "Mirrormask", "The Dark Crystal", and "Underworld"

Booklet: "Excerpt from the Diary of Grigori Rasputin" (created by Mike Mignola)

Subtitles:

English, and French

Picture format:

1.85:1 Anamorphic NTSC

Soundtrack(s):

English Dolby Digital 5.1

French Dolby Digital 5.1

Case type:

Special Case

Notes:

Comes in 3 thin Amaray cases, packed in a slipcase. Also in the "Collectible DVD Gift Set", with 3-disc "Directors Cut" DVD, and limited edition "Hellboy" sculpture (by "Sideshow Collectibles"). Chapters are "market" with indications of where new footage has been added.

Easter eggs:

**Disc 1: From the "main menu", highlight the "Introduction", and press "up", and "enter": Youll find apology from del Toro, in which he apologizes for sounding like an idiot in his introduction and blames it on the cue cards. (0:46 min)

**Disc 1: Go to the Special Features menu, highlight Main Menu, click "down", and press enter: Youll see 42 different quirky quotes from del Toro.

**Disc 1: Go to the Special Features menu, highlight Main Menu, click "down" 2 times (the crown will highlight). Press enter: Youll get "DVD credits".

**Disc 2: Go: "Kroenens Lair" => "Animatics", highlight the "BACK" text, and press "down", and "enter": Youll get "CPL. George Martin, combat photographer" animation. (2:07 min)

**Disc 2: Go: "Kroenens Lair" => "Board-a-Matics", highlight the "BACK" text, and press "down", and "enter": Youll get an wireframe animation of the Apocalypse scene. (0:36 min)

**Disc 2: Go: "Kroenens Lair" => "Storyboards", highlight the "BACK" text, and press "down", and "enter": Youll get one extra comparison. (0:41 min)

***Disc 2: Go "Bellamie Hospital" => "Print Campaign", highlight the "Final Campaign", press "down", and "enter": Youll get an gallery of promotional drawings.

Also have for trade/sale:

Tintin (The Broken Ear, The Crab with the Golden Claws, Land of the Black Gold, The Castafiore Emerald) UK R2 - 5

Note: The Tintin discs and artwork are in mint condition. Only problem is that the 2 disc amary case is faulty - the 2nd disc holder has come loose and is only connected via one joint. Long story short, just put the artwork and discs into a new double amaray case and it'll be as good as new.

The Big Swindle Korean R3 2 Disc S.E. - 15

Godfather Trilogy UK R2 Digipaks - 20 Pending

Gone

Sekai no Chushin de, Ai wo Sakebu JPN (2 Disc)

The Quiet Family HK R0

Taegukgi aka Brotherhood JPN SE (2 Disc)

Pi UK R2

Passion of the Christ UK R2

Brazil Criterion R1

Highlander Immortal Edition R1

Dead Like Me Season 1 R1

Sekai no Chushin de, Ai wo Sakebu HK R3

Wants

24 Season 2 (R1 or R4 please, basically I want it to be uncut)

Go HK R3 (Japanese movie)

Battle Royale Director's Cut UK R2 (Tartan DTS)

Ichi the Killer Dutch R2 (uncut, extras, subtitles etc)

Irreversible Canadian R1

Once Upon a Time in the West (R1 - must include English mono track)

Advertised elsewhere. All the foreign titles have English subtitles (optional). These are not pirates - I've imported them from Far Eastern retailers. In addition, please make sure your player is multiregion before ordering.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest haigyman
Let's say 4 then my bargain hunting friend.

Doubt you'd find it cheaper. Condition is great as I treat DVDs like my children - which I don't have but if I did' date=' I'd treat them very good.

Lemme know if that sounds good to you. Can meet up or post.[/quote']

you're selling off your children!? you sick fuck.

• 3 weeks later...