aberdeen-music

31st!!!!

liamtw

Pics and blog for 31st July Tunnels gig

the pictures are up on our website IDENTITY and read the blog you'll get a fair idea of after gig chaos created. :cheers:

must say was really impressed with the bands and reception at the tunnels last nite aint even bin there bfore but ill b back!

Statue of misery really fuckin rocked well done

sorry i missed element 106 but i was really drunk :cheers:

chears men :cheers: . i have seen you guys a few times now' date=' not my kinda music but i like you guys more every time i see yous, got a good stage presesns (aye kant speal for shizzl) :cheers:[/quote']

thats the evil subliminal messages we have in our music thats doin that to ya!

gd to hear its workin though

chears men :cheers: . i have seen you guys a few times now' date=' not my kinda music but i like you guys more every time i see yous, got a good stage presesns (aye kant speal for shizzl) :cheers:[/quote']

fair do mate, since we're growing on ya personality wise, the music just might slip in and get cha' :D

By the way, my daughter now is a SOM fan big time. Has it as her msn pic and her personal message. Corrupting the youth of Aberdeen and afar? YOU BET you are!!! :rockon:

With a lil help from your new friends...........

xx