aberdeen-music

New venue directory - information required!

Neil

As some of you may know I'm working on adding more content to the web site and the latest addition will be a local venue directory. The concept is simple. Any venue located within Aberdeen that puts on gigs can have it's own page on aberdeen-music.com. This will be open to all local music venues and not just those that are sponsors (although sponsors will get more out of it as you will see).

So how will it work? Well in true Blue Peter style here is an example I prepared earlier:

http://www.aberdeen-music.com/index.php?page=venue

All I need from the venues is the information to be displayed on the page! I accept that venues may not be able to get all the information to me but as a minimum I need a full address and contact details for the venue as well as at least one paragraph with some information about the venue. It isn't asking too much and considering these venue pages will be linked to from all over the web site then this is free advertising for your venue and provides everyone who accesses the web site with vital information about your venue. Everyone is a winner! :)

So please start submitting the information to me via private message or e-mail ASAP to start seeing the benefit.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...