aberdeen-music

CAPTAIN FACE! Check us out!

haystacks

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jack bm

:) Hi Guys I'm not a music critic and I am not a musician so you can take what I say with a pinch of salt if you like.

"Nothing nice to say" liked the old rock in roll in there but felt the vocals could do with some effects pleasant to listen to but not something I personaly would buy.

"Comfort Zone" liked this one better, I did like the use of head vocals it shows what you have as a vocalist and I would use that more often but again some effects like reverb would add to the sound. Good drummer good guitarist but I couldn't hear a bass in there, liked both solos. On the down side was the mix I felt the drums were too far out in the mix and the guitars too far back but then it is a live recording and not easy to get it right on the night. On the whole two well put together songs "Comfort Zone" is the one I liked most. Keep pluggin'

Jack bm

Thanks for voicing your opinion, although to be honest, I've always thought the bass was too loud and boomy, and I'm the bass player! But you might get a better impression if you were to (shameless plug) come along to our gig at The Tunnels on the 28th? (Not sure who we're on with yet...) All support welcome! :cheers: