aberdeen-music

My Beautiful Ex-girlfriend

My beautiful Ex-girlfriend (aka me) will be offending( :swearing: ) all and sundry at the tunnels on Monday 11th of July.

Also on the bill is Amber (gorgeous and a good singer) and...ummmm i forget but someone else great.

Door tax is the usual 3

Kick off around 9ish

See y'all down there.

:rockon:

P.s. death by dave the E.P. is now available at one-up for the paltry sum of 2.50

Guest Zeenat Aman
I don't mean to be negative but...

in my opinion that's possibly one the worst names for an artist I have ever heard.

:O

Wait till you hear him play/sing!!!

o_O

o_O

I didn't make any comment on his music... only his artistic name.

I couldn't pass comment on his music, I haven't heard it :)

o_O

Tut Tut Tut, artist bashing. Just cos you don't like it doesn't mean you have to be cruel. I'm hurt, no really I'm crushed. On a thread I started no less. I mean if you really wanted to have a go you could've said something like Only the tunnels will put him on cos it's the only venue with no windows, or at least something with a little thought in it.

No go on it'll be fun, let's see if you are truly committed to disliking my music, that way at least I've created a reaction.

Shall I go on?

Nah wasted enough time already (1 min, more time than it deserved but I got carried away).

Bye Bye now!

I haven't heard the music either but ever since seeing a poster for My Beautiful ex Girlfriend I thought to myself "What a fucking awful name". Is it supposed to ironic or something? I hope so coz it just screams to me "get over it".

Anyway hope the gig goes well.

PS My opinion on this name is purely personal and does not reflect the views of The Lemon Tree in any way.

I am also a member of the fabulous Death by Dave (who get much less hassle on this site)

the band comprises of Dave who is Dave (The Vandelays/ Nero) Dave who is Jamie (me) and Dave who is a lamp (really.... he sits in my bedroom when he's not on stage with us).

That's it (e.p.of Death by Dave available at One-up for a mere 2.50)