aberdeen-music

Rock Karaoke Website launched

turtleoke

Hi Folks.

This is possibly the first post I've made since the Moshulu forum was deleted from the site.

Just wanted to let you know that www.rockkaraoke.com

is up and running.

Here you will find everything you need to know about the original Rock Karaoke @ The Bassment, as well as the sister venues in Banchory and Inverness.

As from September, Belfast and Edinburgh will be up and running, meaning that our 2500+ catalogue of Rock Tunes will be available in almost every major city across Scotland and Northern Ireland.

The catalogue is available for downloads on the site, and there is a gallery for you to view pictures from gigs. If you have pics of your own from any of our nights, send them to me and I'll try and post them on the site.

The site will be redesigned once these gigs are established.

Don't forget to come along and sing at the original and largest Rock Karaoke every wednesday @ The Bassment.

:band:

Karaoke final

Well congratulations to Rachie for winning this months prize.

It was a hard fought battle and a close decision, so my condolances to Stuart who was pipped at the post, and those of you who didn't get to the audience vote.

It is a hard thing to call who wins. Showmanship and talent are paramount in the decision. But when it comes down to audience response, we also must bear in mind if the cheer was louder due to "rent a crowd" friends who have been brought along, or because it was a popular song rather than superior singer.

Everyone who competes is welcome to try over and over again. However, once you win, you are no longer elligible to enter.

My appologies to anyone who felt the decision was wrong on any final night. All I can say is that I am as fair as I can possibly be. Talent is a subjective matter....

...Why else did the crazy frog get to No 1?