aberdeen-music

Your opinions on "Lost"?

rufus13th

I don't think there's a thread on this? (Did a search anyway).

What do people think of the first series of Lost? I think it's a great series but I thought the final episode was a waste of time. They didn't answer anything. They might as well have ended on the penultimate episode, which in my opinion would have concluded the first season better.

There's so many theories going around as to what's happening on the island. Guess we'll have to wait til season 2 this September.

You could not be any more correct, that show ruled.

I watched the American version and it's funny how they play it. The players are more bitchy, back-stabbing and concentrate more on misleading the other teams than finding their own way home. In other words, they play dirty.

But back to this show, you should enjoy it (at least the first half of the season). However it starts to get annoying when they raise more unnesecary (sp) questions instead of answering the previous ones.

You could not be any more correct' date=' that show ruled.

I watched the American version and it's funny how they play it. The players are more bitchy, back-stabbing and concentrate more on misleading the other teams than finding their own way home. In other words, they play dirty.

But back to this show, you should enjoy it (at least the first half of the season). However it starts to get annoying when they raise more unnesecary (sp) questions instead of answering the previous ones.[/quote']

when is it coming to C4 do you know?

well it is american so it is bound to try to be 'dramatic'

Guest onlynik

I think its better if we say nothing about lost. The show is so good, it would ruin it for anyone who hasn't seen it. I don't let any know anything about it, I just say "watch it"