aberdeen-music

Guilty Pleasures

Lucius

I just want to know if anyone has a perverted sense of humour like mine?

One of my all time favourite things is to see a child drop an ice cream cone or any kind of food and to watch the expressions on ther face change.

Happiness at having ice cream, expressionless as an unexpected event sends it spinning through the air, shock as they suddenly realise what has occurred, confusion as they stand paralised gazing at the mess of icecream and wafer at there feet. Finally the face starts to crinkle as if aging at an extreme rate. The lip starts to quiver. Tears roll down there face. They look around for someone to comfort them.

They see me bent double laughing my ass off.

Im a sick MFer and i love it.

i've watched a few kiddies fall over, and i've noticed, that if there isn't anyone there to comfort them they don't cry, or they don't cry until they have run upto mummy/daddy, and not a moment sooner.. bloody attention seekers hahahahhaha.. only jokin

but yesh, i like watching unfortunate events, just for the expressions on faces.. its a phenomenon.

but in NO WAY do i enojy seeing people hurt or upset.. it's purely amazing watchin how an expression can change so quickly, which is actually quite hysterical.. especially when the good ole chin-quiver comes into action!!

i've watched a few kiddies fall over' date=' and i've noticed, that if there isn't anyone there to comfort them they don't cry, or they don't cry until they have run upto mummy/daddy, and not a moment sooner.. bloody attention seekers hahahahhaha.. only jokin

but yesh, i like watching unfortunate events, just for the expressions on faces.. its a phenomenon.

but in NO WAY do i enojy seeing people hurt or upset.. it's purely amazing watchin how an expression can change so quickly, which is actually quite hysterical.. especially when the good ole chin-quiver comes into action!![/quote']

Yeah i mean in no way do i want them to be hurt hell if the kid fell and skinned there knee or something i would be the first to help (First aid trained btw).

I quite agree its the gamut of human emotions that are expressed in seconds.

Guess im a watcher. Like to study the humans around me lol.