aberdeen-music

Two Day Rule...Future

Guest Craig

Two Day Rule have a chance to get themselves on a higher level playing field soon. They have a new album out which looks set to do well...but importantly they are going to be involved in the upcoming "Kerrang Video Vote" and I urge you all to vote for them over Crackout, to help them get a kick start :)

If you didn't see them last night, you really missed out :p

Originally posted by kirkt:

im not gonna vote cos i dont have kerrang but i really hope they do well cos their miles better than half the bands on the moon ska/ deck cheese roster

They deserve to do really well...Good point about moon ska etc...it's hard to believe that bands like Whitmore get to become so popular, when there are so many more talented bands going about.

Originally posted by CraigDDG:

They deserve to do really well...Good point about moon ska etc...it's hard to believe that bands like Whitmore get to become so popular, when there are so many more talented bands going about.

Yeah, but when it comes down to it, it's not a matter of how good you are - it's who you know!

There's really only two bands on Moon Ska that are decent, Solabeat and Sonic Boom Six, the rest are very substandard, and signing Chairman of the Bored (who had only played 3 gigs before hand) because the singer is in Hollyoaks is a joke.

Originally posted by MY KEV:

Yeah, but when it comes down to it, it's not a matter of how good you are - it's who you know!

There's really only two bands on Moon Ska that are decent, Solabeat and Sonic Boom Six, the rest are very substandard, and signing Chairman of the Bored (who had only played 3 gigs before hand) because the singer is in Hollyoaks is a joke.

Thats one of the main pieces of help that 2DR have, as they are represented by a large agency, and as such, do know the right people...

Originally posted by Rufus T Firefly:

not only were all the promoters lovely hard working people

We were very gold people that night too....who would have thought that a city could be so empty...