aberdeen-music

galleries...

Guest alex.

Guest Tam o' Shantie

also some way of tracking comments would be nice. you know how they have the last 6 uploaded photos or whatever, same deal but with comments. there's a world of mischief in those galleries

Originally posted by Mo-Ha:

but there in alphabetical order. it's not that hard to find someone if you only have a little patience .

however, if you have no patience whatsoever, it's mighty frustrating. i'm sure i'm not the only impatient person round here.

Guest iamkelly
Originally posted by alex.:

however, if you have no patience whatsoever, it's mighty frustrating. i'm sure i'm not the only impatient person round here.

yeah. for those of us not sitting in front of aberdeen-music.com 24/7, it's too much of a hassle

Not sure what the problem is here folks. Firstly, the member list is in alphabetical order. Secondly if you click on the Search link at the top of the page then you are taken to the search page that has lots of options, including the ability to search for photos belonging to a particular member. And finally, if you view the gallery for a specific member then the photos with the most recent comments posted about them are listed first. The main page also gives you a link to the most recent comment.