aberdeen-music

Cd Writer For Sale

Stephen

7198739.jpg

The easy and simple computing you've always wanted - combined with even more multimedia power! This extremely fast and well designed CD-RW drive installs in seconds, fits comfortably in smaller spaces and is hot swappable. Start burning your CDs right away with the included software suite and media. Create, save and share your music, Video CDs, data and photo CDs. It's great for saving MP3, Video CDs, backup and image files. This Hi-speed external USB-2 drive connects to your PC via the USB port and can be installed and working within seconds without opening your computer. The future is simple!

Specification

Type CD Writer

Brand Freecom

Format CD-RW

Type None

Enclosure Type External

Interface Type USB 2

Storage Type Disk drive

Read Speed 52x

Write Speed 52x

Optical Storage CD Rewrite Speed 24x

Optical Storage Buffer Size 2 MB

Storage Controller Type None

Compatibility PC, Mac

Video Output None

Service & Support 2 years warranty

OS Required Microsoft Windows 98 Second Edition / Windows ME, Microsoft Windows 2000 / XP

Width 18.1 cm

Depth 25.4 cm

Height 5.3 cm

Weight 1.6 kg

USB 2.0 is usually only found on newer computers and laptops mind. I had this problem with my mum's laptop. You can buy PCI cards with USB 2.0 ports for like 10 quid though.

Ghost, if you're interested, I could sell you a DVD/CDR-RW drive... I'm planning to buy a DVD writer... it writes at 12x, rewrites at 8x and DVDs at... some other speed. Has all that burnproof malarky too.