aberdeen-music

Is anybody going to BOA Festival?

Bass Cadet

Yeah your right BOA isn't what I would call a partucularly full festival but hell its only 45 quid and you get to bask in the english sunshine for a few days and more importantly - get out of this town - Bliss!! And besides it's worth it for the craik alone.

Yeh but I feel that way about the indoor one too, Within Temptation is a disappoining headliner for Saturday, not a great festival this year - mostly because they have 2 events and have "spread" the bands across both events too thin, making each one weak on their own but if you go to both I guess its good...

IF edguy were on the saturday for the indoor with MAsterplan and Evergrey then it would be fucking awesome....

I believe there's still one more band TBC for the indoor festival so i'm praying to god for Kamelot or Stratovarius!! (both are playing in the UK later in the year I believe...)

Anyway, because of Hammerfall and Stormwarrior the indoor one gets my cash hehe...