aberdeen-music

Project

Mick Maverik

Hey guys, it's another sprawl of crap from me again.... Anyways, over the summer I would like to get something going (those of you whose bands I've contacted - I'm still interested there, this is something on the side). Basically I'm looking for some musicians who can come jam sometime and see what we come up with. When I say this, I mean I'm looking for a bit of spontenuity. I've played with a few people over the past few months, and while they've been excellent players, none of them can just sit down and let it flow.

So here's the deal: If you have some spare time on your hands, you're able to bounce ideas back and forth and improvise to at least some degree then drop me a line. I'm not looking for huge commitment, just some jams and see where go from there.

I play guitar, so ideally would be looking for another guitarist or a bassist to get the ball rolling (possibly a keyboardist). Reply here, PM me or TXT (07906319557) Cheers, Andy

P.S. Your Influences aren't important, as variation in musical taste will lead to variation in the music we come up with :D

Type of Music: Mellow, Acoustic Guitar stuff, Hard Rock, Melodic Metal, Cheese Rock, and maybe a little instrumentalisation. Basically want to do a mix of things, nothing set in one particular direction.

Influences: ACDC, Aerosmith, Bruce Dickinson, Iron Maiden, Helloween, Megadeth, GN'R, L.A. Guns, Poison, Motley Crue, WASP, Hanoi Rocks, Alice Cooper, Faster Pussycat, Skid Row, Slash's snakepit, Velvet Revolver, The Cult, Buckcherry, Gamma Ray, Hammerfall, Dire Straights, Brides of Destruction, Masterplan, Ugly Kid Joe, Marty Friedman, Stone Temple Pilots, Loaded, Oasis, Buckethead, Alanis Morrisette, Buddy Holly, Bowling for Soup, Greenday, Led Zepplin, Black Sabbath, Dio, Pink Floyd, The Darkness, ASAP, NightWish, JS Bach, Handel, The Beach Boys, Tonci Huiljic, Rolling Stones, Joe Satriani, R.E.M, Mozart, Hans Zimmer, Jason Becker, Raphsody, Rachmaninov, Steve Vai, Steve Morse, Paul Mounsey, WolfStone, Duncan Chisholm, Peatbog Faeries, Sheryl Crowe, Barry Whyte, Black Atom (local band), HIM, Enya, Eva Cassidy, The Monkees

Hope that clear it up for you, Andy

P.S. And I'm open to ideas, if you have any particular ideas then I'd be glad to hear them.