aberdeen-music

*cuts tracks*

Guest valley69

Guest valley69

Vocals/guitar - Lucinda Stroud

Keyboards/Lead Guitar and Fx - Leslie Willox

Bass Guitar - Oliver Philpott

Percussion -Rhalina Duguid

Recorded prior to les's departure intended to be used as part of an album.

thanks for listenin. http://www.myspace.com/cutsuk

EDIT* haha, glad to see this post warranted a scene point bein taken off and me being called a cock.

Guest Old Bonsie

Hey i've just listened to those tracks for the first time in about 10 months, I think, which was a very strange experience. Brought back memories of being pissed beyond repair at Moshulu amoungst other craziness. 'Hold My Bones' was unfinished here sadly which is ashame as it was one of our best. Anyway listening to this destroyed a few myths I had about the band, Lucy was not the great singer I remembered but her lyrics were not too bad - I thought they were terrible at the time. The drumming was not as bad as I had remebered though maybe that was just in the studio. The songs are all very nice but probaly too conventional. All mid-paced. Its stupid as I really thought the band were going somewhere when I 'departed' and I felt really pissed off. I should have had more sense!

The Cuts were pretty much a standard pop band not really 'goth' or 'alterenative' as was often suggested except for 'Personality Crisis but that was dropped too soon though Ollie should rework that for a new band since he wrote the tune. I even forgot how to pay some of the songs! Also its interesting to see how i've changed my approach to guitar playing now im not in a two guitar band. Im sure Ollie's new band will be a lot rockier gods knows if or what the girls can do. I can't wait to gig again its been too long! Thank god im back next month at the Moorings and i've recorded a new demo! Good luck to Ollie yes you are a cock ha ha but where have you gone how bizzare? This is the last ever post by Old Bonsie too.

Cheers, Les (not Leslie!)

Hey i've just listened to those tracks for the first time in about 10 months' date=' I think, which was a very strange experience. Brought back memories of being pissed beyond repair at Moshulu amoungst other craziness. 'Hold My Bones' was unfinished here sadly which is ashame as it was one of our best. Anyway listening to this destroyed a few myths I had about the band, Lucy was not the great singer I remembered but her lyrics were not too bad - I thought they were terrible at the time. The drumming was not as bad as I had remebered though maybe that was just in the studio. The songs are all very nice but probaly too conventional. All mid-paced. Its stupid as I really thought the band were going somewhere when I 'departed' and I felt really pissed off. I should have had more sense!

The Cuts were pretty much a standard pop band not really 'goth' or 'alterenative' as was often suggested except for 'Personality Crisis but that was dropped too soon though Ollie should rework that for a new band since he wrote the tune. I even forgot how to pay some of the songs! Also its interesting to see how i've changed my approach to guitar playing now im not in a two guitar band. Im sure Ollie's new band will be a lot rockier gods knows if or what the girls can do. I can't wait to gig again its been too long! Thank god im back next month at the Moorings and i've recorded a new demo! Good luck to Ollie yes you are a cock ha ha but where have you gone how bizzare? This is the last ever post by Old Bonsie too.

Cheers, Les (not Leslie!)[/quote']

Is that a request for another account deletion?

For raking up this shite again I surely hope so...

Hey i've just listened to those tracks for the first time in about 10 months' date=' I think, which was a very strange experience. Brought back memories of being pissed beyond repair at Moshulu amoungst other craziness. 'Hold My Bones' was unfinished here sadly which is ashame as it was one of our best. Anyway listening to this destroyed a few myths I had about the band, Lucy was not the great singer I remembered but her lyrics were not too bad - I thought they were terrible at the time. The drumming was not as bad as I had remebered though maybe that was just in the studio. The songs are all very nice but probaly too conventional. All mid-paced. Its stupid as I really thought the band were going somewhere when I 'departed' and I felt really pissed off. I should have had more sense!

Cheers, Les (not Leslie!)[/quote']

I now feel dumber for reading this.