aberdeen-music

A-Z of your top Movies!

Guest Logan

I realise it's all relative' date=' but...[/quote']

Predator II is one one of the best action films ever! C'mon - that scene in the subway is a classic action set-piece. OK, the script and acting aren't brilliant, but for hi-octane thrills it more than satisfies.

Josie & The Pussycats was a joke, couldn't think of any better 'J's.....

Guest Logan
Predator II is one one of the best action films ever! C'mon - that scene in the subway is a classic action set-piece. OK' date=' the script and acting aren't brilliant, but for hi-octane thrills it more than satisfies.

Josie & The Pussycats was a joke, couldn't think of any better 'J's.....[/quote']

Was just about to rant about that myself! Predator 2 is just fucking cool! It reminds me a lot of Batman vs Predator. Lot's of urban action! The "Chase" at the end of the movie is also perfectly done. The only reason I put the first movie instead of this one is because of the showdown between Arnie and the Predator. Best Showdown in a movie ever.

And for the record, I'm changing my G from Ghostworld to Garden State. Such a good film.

Guest Logan
Just name your favourite movie from each letter of the alphabet! (Only one movie per letter).

One more thing, whatever happened to a little rule following! :p

One movie per letter! One person had 6 for a letter. You can't simply just say for instance; L: Lord of the Rings Trilogy. Well, which one was best? Just one movie per letter! Makes the game fairer, and a little tougher to narrow down your favourite films! :up:

One more thing' date=' whatever happened to a little rule following! :p

One movie per letter! One person had 6 for a letter. You can't simply just say for instance; L: Lord of the Rings Trilogy. Well, which one was best? Just one movie per letter! Makes the game fairer, and a little tougher to narrow down your favourite films! :up:[/quote']

Ok, Return of the King. I still say they're all one fantastic film.

A: American Psycho

B: Battle Royale

C: Cnderella Story

D: Don't Be A Menace To South Central While Drinking Your Juice In The Hood

E: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

F: Fifth Element

G: Garden State

H: Harry Potter & The Prisoner Of Azkaban (mmmm Gary Oldman :love:)

I: Incredibles, The

J: Josie And The Pussycats

K: Kill Bill

L: Love Actually

M: Moulin Rouge!

N: Natural Born Killers

O: 'O'

P: Pulp Fiction

Q: Queen of the Damned

R: Returner, The

S: Sonatine

T: Team America - World Police