aberdeen-music

Zildjian K Custom Dark China for sale

bostaph

I dont know if this is in the right section, i hardly ever have time to look at the forums these days to know, but as the message says,

For sale - 19" K custom Dark china, mint condition, well looked after an hardly used, as i've never really accustomed to the sound, i'm more of a mini china man.

all i can say is that its very raw, of course with dark overtones, but is more of a pang than a trash, and sounds very like Zildjians Swish Knocker cymbal!

A steal at 90

Just PM me or reply to this advert!!

Metal

Yes' date=' i'll go for that, used to have one before it cracked! As long as it's mint and isnt cracked, as i :band: say mine is good as new[/quote']

It's about a year old but in excellent condition. No cracking or keyholing whatsoever.

I'd want to have a listen to your cymbal before swapping if thats OK....I've listened to the sample on zildjian.com, but to be honest these never sound much like the real thing so want to be sure. I play A-Custom crashes which are bright sounding, so there's a chance that a very dark sounding china might clash.

Any chance we could meet up at Capt.Tom's some evening and take it from there??? Let me know.....

It's about a year old but in excellent condition. No cracking or keyholing whatsoever.

I'd want to have a listen to your cymbal before swapping if thats OK....I've listened to the sample on zildjian.com' date=' but to be honest these never sound much like the real thing so want to be sure. I play A-Custom crashes which are bright sounding, so there's a chance that a very dark sounding china might clash.

Any chance we could meet up at Capt.Tom's some evening and take it from there??? Let me know.....[/quote']

Yeah that sounds ok, only fair i suppose!!

I'll be in toms at 7 pm on thursday as suaul for the bands practice, if you ask one of the guys which room element 106 are in just pop right in, i shall bring the china with me, any time between 7 and 9, whichever is good for yourself!

Yeah that sounds ok' date=' only fair i suppose!!

I'll be in toms at 7 pm on thursday as suaul for the bands practice, if you ask one of the guys which room element 106 are in just pop right in, i shall bring the china with me, any time between 7 and 9, whichever is good for yourself![/quote']

Bloody typical....I've got a practice myself from 7-9 on Thursday, but I'm across at the place underneath Atmospheric Lighting & Sound!! I could probably pop into Tom's on my way there, but it would need to be 6:30ish. Can you manage that??

Bloody typical....I've got a practice myself from 7-9 on Thursday' date=' but I'm across at the place underneath Atmospheric Lighting & Sound!! I could probably pop into Tom's on my way there, but it would need to be 6:30ish. Can you manage that??[/quote']

Yeah thats cool, i'll be in toms from 6.30 on thursday, i'll see you then!

Yeah thats cool' date=' i'll be in toms from 6.30 on thursday, i'll see you then![/quote']

Sorry to muck you about, but our practice has been pushed back to 9-11pm, so I wont be in town until 8.30ish. I'll call into Toms on my way....

See you then.

Cheers, Neil