aberdeen-music

Ian Simpson-Citizen Awake

Guest stuartmaxwell

Guest stuartmaxwell

this album is fantastic, brilliant accoustic music, so well produced, with great samples/synths(?) and well constructed songs, there are many tempo changes and the songs often strip down to guitar, which sounds magnificent

standout tracks are "Change from 3 points of view", "winter song", "far off cry" and my personal favourite "snowfall"

its available in one up for a measly 3 or so, thats for 33mins worth-bargain!!failing that check him out at

www.lofimusic.co.uk

• 2 weeks later...

Bought it at the gig last night and am looking forward to listening to it. It was the first time I had heard Ian and sadly it seems the last for a while at least. Snowfall was the stand out track for me at the gig last night.

May I also say I was rather impressed with Orwell, last night and look forward to hearing your cd.

you're too kind - both of you. was hoping snowfall would be some sort of 'snow dance', but sadly it wasn't to be.

it's exactly 3 from one up or my website (i take paypal). there are older cds available from the web site too (coffee and ideas is apparently a fudge fave)

plug plug plug etc. ;)