aberdeen-music

Tunnels last night.

Guest Scorge Spike

Guest Scorge Spike

Thought Pure Lead and Noise Pollution were a barrel of laughs, good clean fun.

Feedback for Ascension would be handy, I thought we were a bit substandard (we can play better/tighter/faster, I assure you :D) but the opinions of others would help.

Fire away......

i had so much fun that night, ace gig!! playing guitar for NP was so much fun, it means now we're re-shuffling....grants the new bassist, and i'm switchin to 2nd guitar....joe, when he returns from injury, will be back on lead. and we'll be kickin ass again!

ascension were bloody good i felt - theres a lot of potential in that band! keep working hard guys and you'll be up there with Iced Earth one day! i do feel however a bassist would be needed to fill the bottom end - during the harmonies it was definitely missed! also - the vocals were good, but i do feel he made Valley of the Damned sound like Metallica a little bit.......! all in all, i liked ascension, they can only get better, more power-metal bands are needed around here!! awesome drummer too.

i dont think the mixing did ascension justice though - the vocals seemed to be drowned out a bit behind the guitars (which were way too loud).

then came us, the crowd seemed to appreciate us, i apologise for the farce that was my solo rendition of My Lovely Horse.....i forgot the words......

PL kicked serious amounts of ass. and i mean they were fucking ACE. their own material was awesome as always, are there guitarists in the area better than smitty and bill? you'd be hard pressed to find them if there are any! the GNR cover was amazing.......but i cant help but laugh about smitty throwing his guitar offstage at the end of the gig and buggering the neck!

the tunnels is a kool venue, but they must do summin with the sound, some padding or summin on the roof would help take away some of that reverb.

My ears were fuckin ringin and a smile from the bar staff wouldn't go a miss miserable cunts.

Oh yeh Noise Pollution fuckin kick ass! I was bobbing my head away!