aberdeen-music

COMING SOON! New cost effective way to get trollied :)

Flash@TMB

floored.jpg haaaaaaaaaa Dark Island' date='Red MacGregor. Does this mean i got to grow my beard back?

Bin a while since i bin on the real ales,me got cunning idea will take 2 weeks off to try them oot again :cheers:[/quote']

Yeah they'll help put away the taste of who... I mean what you did last night.

The mind boggles!! Come on - what did he do? Is it a big secret? I promise I won't tell!!! :rolleyes:

It's not so much as case of 'what he did', more a matter of 'who he did'...

...no wait I take that back it's better classified as 'the thing he did'. 'Thing' as in 'creature' or 'monster'.

Worst of all it was a weegie. But at least it wasn't ginger. That God for small fuckin mercies eh Gus?

It's not so much as case of 'what he did'' date=' more a matter of 'who he did'...

...no wait I take that back it's better classified as 'the thing he did'. 'Thing' as in 'creature' or 'monster'.

Worst of all it was a weegie. But at least it wasn't ginger. That God for small fuckin mercies eh Gus?[/quote']

Even a Weegie has got to be better than Garth! I was wondering if it was Garth or Bruce or even Pervy Ronnie but that rules them out!!

• 3 months later...

Due to the success of our real ales we are now able to offer a selection of 4-5 of them at any one time.

The current slection is:

Black Cuillin

Bitter & Twisted

Dark Island

Three Sisters

The prices are still:

2.10 (1.89 students) / pint - full price

1.90 (1.71 students) / pint - off peak

1.60 (1.44 students) / pint - during happy hours

These are served in an oversize glass which means you get exactly 1 pint of liquid with the head sitting above the line.