aberdeen-music

UK roadrage tour

Floor Tom

Looks to be ok this year, this is the press reliese from roadrunner UK

FASTEN YOUR SEATBELTS FOR THE ROADRUNNER RECORDS ROAD RAGE TOUR!

2005 VERSION OF ROADRUNNER'S SIGNATURE TOUR CELEBRATES THE LABEL'S 25TH ANNIVERSARY

In celebration of Roadrunner Records' 25th anniversary, the 2005 Road Rage tour will feature 3 of Roadrunner's rising metal stars, Trivium, 3 Inches Of Blood, and Still Remains. These acts represent the future of the metal genre. A name that millions of people around the world have grown to trust, Roadrunner Records developed the Road Rage tour as a way to give legions of metal heads around the world a chance to see the best and brightest that the label had to offer - in the past, featuring 36 Crazyfists, Killswitch Engage, Ill Nino, Chimaira, & Spineshank. For the third time the Road Rage tour will do just that as the tour slams the United Kingdom from May 1st - 18th.

The group of bands that have been assembled for the 2005 Road Rage tour are the heaviest and most diverse in its history. 3 Inches Of Blood whose dual vocalists sing about vikings, pirates and knights slaying orcs, released their debut album Advance & Vanquish in late 2004. Ascendancy, the album by Trivium that will be out March 14th, is so technical and hooky it is a wonder that the music is brought to you by guys 19, 21 and 22 years old who, by the time the tour starts will have toured with the likes of Slipknot, Dillinger Escape Plan, Danzig, Fear Factory, & Chimaira. Still Remains is one of the newest members of the Roadrunner family and they will release their Roadrunner debut album Of Love And Lunacy on May 2nd. Produced by GGGarth, it is already garnering rave reviews.

Tickets will be flying shortly for the cheapest ever Roadrage fee of 7 (9 London). Buckle up and get ready to enjoy the ride!

Pit stops are as follows:

Sun 1st May - Wolverhampton Wulfrun Hall

Mon 2nd May - Liverpool University

Tue 3rd May - Manchester Academy 3

Wed 4th May - Glasgow Garage

Thu 5th May - Cardiff Barfly

Tue 10th May - Leeds Cockpit

Wed 11th May - Nottingham Rock City

Thu 12th May - Stoke Sugarmill

Fri 13th May - Oxford Zodiac

Sat 14th May - Brighton Concorde 2

Sun 15th May - Colchester Arts Centre

Tue 17th May - Portsmouth Wedgewood Rooms

Wed 18th May - London Garage

For 7 you really cant complain. I think I will be going. It should be long enough before my exams that I can go :D