aberdeen-music

Cheap guitar stuff

Guest Salty

Right I've got a gig bag. It's unpadded, no pockets, totally basic. It's got a carry handle and is black leather. It came with one of my guitars and I just found it not that long ago. I think I paid for it, so say a fiver for it but I'm open to offers.

I've got a tuner aswell. It came free with one of my guitars so you can have it for free. There's nothing wrong with it. I just wanted another one that's a bit fancier.

Anyone interested? Honestly so long as the cost of my bus fares are covered if I have to come deliver the guitar bag im happy. I just want shot of the things, they're taking up room.

NOT SO CHEAP GUITAR STAND

It's been used for like a year but now I've got my guitars on wall hangings. It cost 20 and it's in perfect condition so I'm looking for a tenner for it.

Guest valley69
Right I've got a gig bag. It's unpadded' date=' no pockets, totally basic. It's got a carry handle and is black leather. It came with one of my guitars and I just found it not that long ago. I think I paid for it, so say a fiver for it but I'm open to offers.

I've got a tuner aswell. It came free with one of my guitars so you can have it for free. There's nothing wrong with it. I just wanted another one that's a bit fancier.

Anyone interested? Honestly so long as the cost of my bus fares are covered if I have to come deliver the guitar bag im happy. I just want shot of the things, they're taking up room.

NOT SO CHEAP GUITAR STAND

It's been used for like a year but now I've got my guitars on wall hangings. It cost 20 and it's in perfect condition so I'm looking for a tenner for it.[/quote']

ill take it all for a tenner.