aberdeen-music

Celebs who snort.

PrincessHolly

Just watched a programme about Kate Moss and I'm curious...

How come celebrities who publicly admit to taking drugs never really get in trouble for it. I mean the worst thing that happens is Abi Titmonster gets a bit of bad press cos she bought some coke for her sex fiend boyfriend.

I realise the police probably have better things to do than go around chasing people who use class A drugs sometimes but how come they never get in trouble? It's making me so mad. I just don't get it. I'm a little delirious, if anyone knows reasons why please tell me, don't just tell me off for my ignorance/lack of education/stupidity.

This also baffles me..

although, i was once told that you can just walk up to a police man and say "i was snorting coke last night"(so on and so forth) and the police man can't do anything, because you aren't currently under any influence and there is no "evidence"..i don't know how much truth there is in the matter..

:down:

Guest spanish guitar
I saw him being interviewed on MTV2 the other day by the prettier one from Queens of Noize and he was well loved up' date=' they've just got matching tattoos of hearts with arrows through them and each others initial in it.

She has a kid though, that ain't safe![/quote']

so has he!1 and the kiddies are around the same age,