-kick pad

-snare pad (3 seperate trigger points)

-3 x tom pad

-hi hat pad

-cymbal pad (single trigger)

-cymbal pad (twin trigger)

-all hardware + leads

-manuals, warranty etc.

got it for christmas last year, hasn't left the house once, as-new condition. ideal for silent practice or would suit electronic/hip-hop/pop etc band for live use.

paid over 700 quid for it, so asking 500 pounds or nearest offer. PM or reply if interested!

:up:

Guest Tam o' Shantie

i will even throw in a premier kick pedal from my astria/XPK kit and a pair of Sennheiser headphones to get you started, now all you need is something to sit on while you play!

Guest Tam o' Shantie
How many plugs do you need for it?

EDIT: And why a Premier instead of that?

plugs? what do you mean?

it doesn't actually come with a pedal...i thought people would assume that. and seeings as i use tama pedals now i don't actually need my old premier pedal.

Guest Tam o' Shantie
Ah nuts' date=' just when I have no cash. And further nuts, just after I had a multiple post arguement with the seller, resulting in a thread closure.

The god's do not smile upon me.[/quote']

hey i don't care, money's money, i'm not going to refuse you becuase you once argued with me about wether i was a scenester or not. so get that moolah flappin'

Guest Scorge Spike
plugs? what do you mean?

it doesn't actually come with a pedal...i thought people would assume that. and seeings as i use tama pedals now i don't actually need my old premier pedal.

I meant plugs for all the cables, I presume these will be necessary? I quite like the look of the thing as a practise kit but a) I don't have a spare 500, b) I'm on shitty BT/Manpower wages like yourself, and c) I don't think such a small bass drum would like putting up with the 800+bpm I would be inflicting on it. :D

Guest Tam o' Shantie

each pad plugs into the little red unit itself. the kit comes with all the leads and suchlike necessary to play straight away. the bass drum easy fits 2 beaters on it, and perfectly responsive for kick rolls/blastbeats