aberdeen-music

PC Motherboard

DrinkDrankPunk

Most of semi-decent PC, will sell as whole or bits..

I have an old AMD 1.2gig motherboard and processor, its in god working order. I possibly even have the drivers disk kicking about. Ill take anything over 40 quid, or a score of decent weed. :gringo:

I can now sell it as an almost complete, scroll down...

pm for prices of individual bits

Bob :up:

i have no pictures of it as it is actually still inside my PC as i need to get some new sticks of RAM for my new motherboard. bastards. Ill have a scan on it and see if i can find a model number or something like that. It should fit your tower if not you can get decent ones for under 15 quid.

I now could sell the system as a complete, ill send a full spec if anyone wants.

Bob

i have no pictures of it as it is actually still inside my PC as i need to get some new sticks of RAM for my new motherboard. bastards. Ill have a scan on it and see if i can find a model number or something like that. It should fit your tower if not you can get decent ones for under 15 quid.

I now could sell the system as a complete' date=' ill send a full spec if anyone wants.

Bob[/quote']

Sure, a full spec would be nice

*thinks to himself*

Right the spec is...

1.2ghz AMD motherboard and cpu

512mb of RAM

GeForce 4 Graphix Card with a video out port, but ive never tried using this port or set it up... its a mystery.

A 40GB hdd, (this could be faulty, so i'll deduct this off the price, you can have it and if it works, it works)

oh, and a DVD drive, and possibly a CDRW if i get a new one for meself.

im looking for at least 90 bones,or i could take some weed, but not all weed, im supposed to be spending this cash sensibly...

its in good order, all you will need it a Hard Disk if i cant get any life from this one, and maybe a graphix card if im a bastard and take this out the PC before i sell it, but morney will be deducted and a replacement can be found on ye olde cheap.

if it comes to it, ill just sell it in parts.

The case looks like a piece of shit, but it is a good PC and i'll miss her...

anyway, laters...

Bob