aberdeen-music

Electric Tibet need a drummer

Guest Electric Tibet

Guest Electric Tibet

Electric Tibet have gone into hypersleep after the departure of our drummer. We're looking for people to jam with and have no commitments waiting.

Formed in 2001, released an EP on Fat Hippy Records, 3 years of gigging around scotland, played two BBC sessions, some studio time (Cava, Substation), played as Phil Elvrum's backing band once.

Members previously involved in Subsistence, The Needles.

Influenced by Television, Karate, My Bloody Valentine, Brian Wilson, The Microphones, Love, Pixies, Hendrix, Palace, Stereolab, Delicate Awol.

Need a drummer who can play in lots of styles.

MP3 (right-click "Save Target As")

Guess who: that's who

Television

Jazzmos (live)

some rhythm

hey name's chris been speakin to the bassist andy for a while now, gettin a hip-hop style thing goin in the next yr. he said you were look for a drummer too, and i'm jst droppin a line to say i'm still totally interested. dowloadin the mp3's now, cant wait to hear it.

only problems bein i'm a little young and i live outa town just now. and i dont think i'm sticking around up year come september.

18 in a month or so, been playin for long enough to be able to keep a good groove down. let me know if you wanna get a jam goin after the festivities are through.

take it easy bro,

chris

Members previously involved in Subsistence

Great to see a comeback in the offing, but is mentioning that really any way to attract members? Now, if you were to mention Spinal Pap, you'd get some offers pretty damned quick...

Seriously though, if you need someone to play drums who has no sense of rhythm, is becoming increasingly bitter at being isolated in the Highlands, would only be able to make a practice every few months, and used to be able to play guitar badly, I'm your man. You'll have to buy me a drumkit though, and a vat of whisky.

Guest Electric Tibet

Tacto, that is probably the best offer so far. Maybe we can meet in the middle (Huntly? + booze?)

Chris, I would love to have a jam - no commitments. PM me with your number and I can contact you about arranging something after christmas.

Tacto' date=' that is probably the best offer so far. Maybe we can meet in the middle (Huntly? + booze?)

Chris, I would love to have a jam - no commitments. PM me with your number and I can contact you about arranging something after christmas.[/quote']

Huntly's out, you obviously need me far more than I'd ever need friends. Let's say Elgin, I know cheap off-licences there from previous stays, and a couple of bottles of Pulse Cider each practice may blot out the pain of my failed musical career.