aberdeen-music

Glasgow Band "DAEDALIAN" seek guitarist

Daedalian

Hey I Know this is for Aberdeen but other people like myself may come on and browse. If you're from glasgow or surrounding area's look below! Thank you!

------------------------

Hey folks Daedalian and guitarist Mackie split ways earlier this month.

We are now looking to recruit someone to fill his shoes. We are looking for someone who can handle lead guitar as well as bringing a host of lead guitar/effects/melodies to already written song. Our music writing is a democratic process and when we find the right person we will begin right away.

Our style is big riffs, controlled melody with a very angtsy attitude. We are all 19/20 and come from Kirkintilloch (near Glasgow).

We seek someone from (preferably) surrounding area's (or city centre), 18+ and with the vision of joining a highly commited rock band who are in it for the BIGGER picture. We are on the Podboy stable and if you want to hear MP3's go to www.purevolume.com/daedalian and click Holocaust for your best inclination of what we are about.

PM me or email daedalian@hotmail.com

Only those who will be willing to commit greatly need apply.

Daedalian x x x