aberdeen-music

Female vocalist seeks band

Kerry

i'm a female vocalist looking to join a band in search of a good vocalist, i'm into all types of music and can sing a wide range of types (punk, rock, gothic opera) and so on. At the moment im living in aberdeen at uni but come from the moray area. :rolleyes:

female vocalist

Hey Kerry. I'm setting up a new band' date=' and we are looking for a singer, we are all around 19, and we are planning on playing a mix of glam rock and gothic opera, you interested???[/quote']

Yes i wud be interested, are u based in aberdeen? What kind of bands wud the music be influenced by?

Hey Kerry, I am currently putting a band together, and we might be needing a new singer. We plan to play a mix of things really. We don't want to limit ourselves. There are a few sketchy demos online at: http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?songs=296909&T=7003 just click the wee triangle to play them. And every member of the band has a free reign for input, so if you have and idea or direction you'd like to try out, then that's cool. I'm also at Aberdeen Uni, what year you in? I'm 1st year staying at Wavell, in Hillhead, what about you?

vocalist

Hey Kerry' date=' I am currently putting a band together, and we might be needing a new singer. We plan to play a mix of things really. We don't want to limit ourselves. There are a few sketchy demos online at: [url']http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?songs=296909&T=7003 just click the wee triangle to play them. And every member of the band has a free reign for input, so if you have and idea or direction you'd like to try out, then that's cool. I'm also at Aberdeen Uni, what year you in? I'm 1st year staying at Wavell, in Hillhead, what about you?

I am aslo in first year and also living at hillhead, but living at hector boece Court.

When do u usually practice?

We usually practice Friday, Saturday and Sunday, as we are all in uni all week, so those are our only free days! Please message me back as to if you would like any more information or are interested in joining, cause if you don't you are just wasting my time and your own, and you are stopping me from finding a singer that is dedicated!