aberdeen-music

hardcore?

afurnishedsoul

hello people. maybe you can help? i am looking for folk who share the dream of playing fast, noisy, loud music that is desperate, pi**ed-off, nerve-wrecking, full of staccato and weird time signatures, passionate, fast-forward and ecclectic. emocore before it became a kerrang-swearword, without the flowers, whining, plingpling-cleanguitar-picking and birds singing. not necessarily a synonym for mediocore or cheesy. do you like bands like kurt (especially those guys), tenvoltshock, (late) jr ewing, envy, defdump, standstill, neil perry, off minor, blood brothers, song of zarathustra? i am playing the guitar, i have played in bands before, at the moment i am in a punkband back home in luxembourg, but what i have been wanting to play for more than three years now is what i have just described above. i have posted ads like this before, but it seems everyone is either not interested or fully booked already. you cant write that kind of music on your own (at least i cant), its a band effort. i am fed up with recording mellow pling pling songs just because my only bandmate is a 4-track, so please help. i want to go out there, spend a couple of hours per week in a rehearsal room with good, nice people and leave the room sweaty and shaking. if you are up for it, please contact me by email (afurnishedsoul@hotmail.com), or meet me at the macrocosmica gig at drakes this friday or at the politik/feverdream/mono gig at drakes later in october. i am a guy with long brown hair (pony tail) and black glasses, quite skinny and average height. if you dont see me ask sharon if im in, she knows who i am. thanks a lot! i hope it will work this time... :/

Guest Nikola Tesla

Man that sounds crazy. Wish i could help out with vox or somthing but im fully booked good luck with it though :up: It'll be great to have some proper emo core in aberdeen.

sounds awesome, what a post, i am really looking for something like this to do vocals for just to experiment.

pm me if interested, would be wanting to do totally new weird noisecore kinda sound, but still extemely extreme.

my influences range from like converge, blood brothers, THE BERZERKER!!, atreyu, bleeding through, cradle of filth, the dillenger escape plan,

your post really took my interest though, we need some insane extreme harcore or emo violence kinda stuff or whatever you wanna call it, funeral doom core.......