aberdeen-music

Let's go mental at Biffy!

slinkmasif

Guest killamangiro
NO way' date=' cooper fans abound, i feel so at home!! i have seen then about 5 or 6 times now, the lemon tree gig being my first time (remember ben nailed the roof with his tambourine?) amazing.[/quote']

That was brilliant, aye:)

Coopers billed below Babyshambles for The coronet, love hate racsim event, in london.

Pretty crazy considering TCTC have two killer albums and Babyshambles have one killer release to their name?

HAHA all you people lost out cos I seen tctc and biffy 1st time round in Aberdeen at lava before the lemon tree gig :woohoo::p

i missed that gig :( i remember really wanting to go as well....damned school days. i did skip art once to go see biffy play instore at one up before their session gig at the lemon tree. and i saw them in lava before 'blackened sky' came out too :p;)

Guest killamangiro
Crazy considering Babyshambles are nothing more than a puppet show.

wrong so wrong. you heard their debut or the upcoming release 'killamangiro' ? the bside is just as good as the a side, of which i own a promo copy :) yay

p.s, didz stole my jack n black once :moody: