aberdeen-music

Looking for Screamer.

PingPongTiddly

New band looking for a screamer, influences are very much Hardcore stuff like While She Sleeps with maybe a little sprinkle of Metalcore i.e. Of Mice and Men and Miss May I for Flava. 

The plan is to focus more on writing at the moment, we've got some stuff ready to get into a room and make noise with. Once we've got a little more organised and more noise-making material i'd be looking to add cleans in somewhere for Dat Chorus. But it's cool just now. Unless you can do cleans well too. That would be Sick. Vibes.  :gringo:

Everyone else is experienced in both recording and gigging so it'd be great if you were similarly..well... Experienced in recording in gigging. Essentially as long as you're not shite it'll be fine. Don't worry about it. Aiming to fire in about gigging as soon as possible. Gotta be willing to tour as well, because because.

Get me on 07827975475, hit me a PM or ask for my facebook or something. Get in touch!

Edited by PingPongTiddly

• 4 weeks later...