aberdeen-music

Tribute band - let's start gigging asap

Aberdeenguitarist2014

Hey, I'm a guitarist. Can play rythym or lead, i have just moved to aberdeen and I want to start a tribute band but i dont know any musicians yet so thought I'd post on here and hopefully find people that are interested.

My idea is just to quickly get a band set up, get the songs learnt and then start heading out to venues to gig and eventually start earning some money.

If you have made it this far and still interested, please read on.....

I am not fussy about what band to do a tribute for, tried cover bands in the past and everyone in the band tries to change the songs all the time and someone isn't happy with one song so a tribute band is what i think is the best way forward as everyone knows exactly what they are getting themselves into. I'll list a few potential bands that i wouldn't mind doing, but a lot of the time is down to the singers capability

Thin lizzy

The beatles

Tom petty

Aerosmith

The Rolling Stones

Pink floyd

The who

AC/DC

Bon jovi

Foo fighters

Age isnt a factor so if you are young/old it doesn't matter please get in touch, I'll be looking for a singer, drummer, bassist, guitarist and possibly a keyboardist

Thanks for looking

• Upvote 1