aberdeen-music

Band Van - Roadie/Sound Engineer/PA

bocean02

Hi everyone,

It's been a year since I was on here asking for opinions from you all regarding my idea to start a Roadie/Sound Engineer business. Well, better late than never! I am now at the beginning stages of putting my plans into action and within a week or two will be offering a full PA (4K Electro-voice), 16 channel desk (Mackie DL1608), separate mixer for drum mix where necessary, mics, cables, D.I. boxes and stands. This will expand in time I expect, maybe to include certain instruments and amplifiers but won't be investing unless I know there is a real demand.

I have a large Transit van which will soon have seats in the rear to accommodate a 5 piece band and all the gear.

As this is early days I will be offering the services at mates rates for a while to give you an intro to Band Van and how it could benefit you.

Roadie, transport, sound engineer and equipment all rolled into one package, Band Van. Nice!

Any queries send me a PM, any friendly comments are more than welcome.

Cheers, speak to you soon

Colin