aberdeen-music

Lead (or ryhthm) Guitarist Looking for band or just vocals

WyldeJack

Hi im 23 from inverurie, with car.  Im looking for a band or just a singer/vocalist to make some music with, im very passionate about this and im fed up of being let down by people.

My main influences are:

Alter bridge,  Aaron Lewis, Breaking Benjamin, ACDC, Metallica, Daughtry, Nickleback, Rolling Stones, Eric Clapton, Steve Vai, Santana, Seether.. This is just a short list of artists, i generally enjoy most music, soft rock all the way to heavy metal, old school stuff etc etc

Ive been let down recently by some people i was playing with and really miss the atmosphere of playing music with others,

I have a few guitars and a very nice acoustic, would love to do some acoustic songs etc, i can do backing vocals but find it difficult to play whilst singing, however in time it will become more natural.

Im an easy going guy and willing to play any Genre of music, im not limited to rock music at all!

please Reply or PM if interested, ill leave my number too as i want to get back into things ASAP!