aberdeen-music

Carillon TI music PC

Eightball

OK surplus to my requirements - I specced up about £600 worth of upgrades to turn this into an absolutely banging music PC, but then decided to just buy a PC and an interface!

It's currently running Windows 7, 2Gb ram, Pentium 4 processor 3Ghz - 2 HDD - will have to get back to you with size, but I think they are both in the region of 150Gb

Emu 0404 PCi audio interface and an Nvidia graphics card (again will have to check spec)

It's fine for day to day desktop duties, but could do with whacking more RAM in - cheaps - obviously the USP here is the 19" rack mount chassis and audio in's and outs - plenty - and MIDI controls! (see link)

http://www.soundonsound.com/sos/dec0...carillonpc.htm

Slight issues - the heat sink needs thermal pasting back in place (still works fine, just loose) and the fan little rubber grommets have come away (still fans away, just loose slightly) - not massive problems and easily fixed.

Can throw in most of the software it came with but to be honest, it's all out of date and there are better DAW's out there than Sonar (and cheaper)

Does anyone wanna take this off me before the bay? Spend a few quid (considerably less that what I intended! Core i5 sandy bridge and what not!) on upgrades and this will pump! £120

PM me or Oh seven five eight four 2 nine three 9 six 6 (Aberdeen based, Torry)

Cheers