aberdeen-music

Acoustic Epiphone Dove for Sale!!!!! (Maybe)

EilidhlovesA7X

selling my acoustic maybe, depending if someone replies to this, its got some sound, its loud , my neighbors dont like it, it would be great for gigging and someone else can get the better of it rather than it sit in a stand all day.

brand new according to google its about £219-£313. I have hardly played this acousitc just been sitting on the stand for some time, its well out of tune . I'm looking for about £140 or maybe £130. nothing under £120. it will come with a gig bag that is worth £24, but thats free!

I would say its in great condition apart from it being out of tune cause i havnt played it, think i only played it 3 times total? but i do remember tuning it and i thought it stayed amazingly in place.

i selling because i dont use it, im saving for a new bass guitar only need anyother (£50, sucks cause there is only 3 basses in stock, and once they are gone, there gone! :( ) and i think its a great guitar someone can gig with this thing and it would sound awesome, i just think someone could get the better of it.

now, i hate it when your looking at something and there is no pictures so i wont do that to you, so ill put up a link :)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/67948900@N02/

like I said its only Maybe, I want to find a buyer and make sure they are decent. Thanks! bye