aberdeen-music

Glastonbury 2011

I got a late call up to volunteer at the on site festival radio station Worthy FM so am off to Glasto this year for the first time since 2008, well looking forward to it, wondered if anyone from here is going and if so who you're looking forward to seeing?

As I'll be working won't get the chance to see many bands but will literally kill people to see Morrissey playing second fiddle to U2 Friday night and in a great bit of festival timing as soon as Moz has finished annoying the Irish rockers fanbase Primal Scream are headlining the other stage where they'll be playing 'Screamadelica' in full! Never seen the scream team before so looking forward to that.

And The Wombles are reforming to play!

Did a quick preview on my blog including the above and a few others

Glastonbury 2011 Preview | Delboy1969's Blog

funny you should say that as I too think it is going to be very wet and muddy, came across some photos of 2007 when it was really wet and don't think there's been a bad washout since so the festival is due one! I didn't have wellies back then so have purchased some just in case!

• 2 weeks later...