aberdeen-music

Pro Sound Music

Danny Doubt

I popped in today as i had nothing else to do as i'm seeking employment.

Anyway i went in an they had some more stock in (gtrs) and the place is looking very promising!

Spoke to Shawn The OX and from what he was saying they were getting in the place is gonna kick ass even more when its fully stocked an finished an fully operational!

A set of Ernie Ball strings 3.95!! Thats really gd value!

Anyway i tried out a new acoustic Shawn advised me on as i was looking for one for my sis.

Really Gd action and playability!

Distrubuted by Gibson but its an Adam Black and its so sweet.

Tranz Purple

Fishman Pick-up

Solid Spruce Top

+ Case (plush fur-lined)

rrp 299 BUT....

A STEAL AT 229 IN PROSOUND!

Anyway i jus thought i would let you guys know that you should indeed check the place out, complete difference from when i went in a week ago!

This will be the best music shop in Aberdeen by the end of the year or i'll eat Shawn!

peace,

Danny.

A few weeks back i went in there to get some new cymbols and the service i recieved was far better than anything ive recieved from b/m and r&b. I also got to take them downstairs to their practise kit and try them out to see if they were the right ones for me. The prices in there are also good i ended up a good 30 cheaper than i would of been elsewhere.

They also sell very good sticks in there which i use now. Vater i think they're called. All drummers should try them out.

A really good shop overall id say

Milner